Will My Ex Move On If I Use No Contact?
Is there any chance that your ex could forget about you during no contact? Or is she will look for another guy because she is too tired waiting for you? These are the most asked questions of the people that are suffering from the pain because of the breakup.
In order for you to calm down about the idea of not speaking to your ex, while also preparing to use NO CONTACT RULE to your benefits and consequently on how to get your ex back, you need to spend some time breaking down what is all about, the No Contact rule, how it works and how it would help you.
The chances of your ex moving on during no contact period are so low. So if you are thinking that you will not be missed, that she will find someone new, you should refrain from your mind.
There are some reasons that your ex cannot move on during no contact.
1. They are still in love with you. Your ex still loves you and you cannot hide it. Love is a feeling that you cannot slide out so easily. If your ex really loves you, it will not fade away faster. Even how many months is your no contact period, it will not be going to erase the feeling of love and connection.
2. You are going to do things to help them keep on your heart and mind. Use everything like social media in order to keep you the spark alive. Post new pictures that show you are changing. Remember that you use no contact technique in order to have missed him or her. In order to realize if where you both did wrong. Trust me, your ex will never use any contact period in order to move on.
3. They will just use no contact for the recovery process. Breaking up really hurts a lot. So both of you need time to reflect because of the pain that you suffer after break up. Never consume your time thinking if what will they going to do when you have no communication. Focus on yourself. On how to improve it, because when the time comes and both of you have the chance to get back together, you have a little chance to improve your relationship even yourself.
4. No contact Rule will be going to make your ex miss you. Your ex will surely miss you during no contact rule. In this stage, you have to be independent of every decision that you both will make. Remember that when we miss someone, we are just focusing on the good one.
After the breakup, it may be easy for your ex to stay away from you because they haven’t transitioned into what life will really be without you. At this time, they haven’t missed you yet. When your ex starts to reminisce about the good things that happened when you are together, everything will start. For example, if he or she watches TV shows wherein you are watching it together, or do things that he or she cannot do it alone.
Moreover, if they missed you, they are also be forced to reflect on how much their lives have dramatically changed without you. It may not happen right away but for sure it will happen.
5. During no contact rule, you find ways to learn how to get over a breakup. At least, the pain that you are suffering right now can be lessened. These will allow you to regain a sense of self.
Remember that when a break up occurs, we almost don’t recognize ourselves anymore because, during our past relationship, we began identifying ourselves in the eyes and heart of our ex. This time we can even focus on our interests and we can decide also if we are going to just let him or her go or we will do extra effort in order for her or him to come back.
Your ex will not move on during no contact. You should deal with the fear of thinking about this negative thought.
Just be strong and focus on how you could reach your goal during NO CONTACT.